Monday, June 24, 2013

UNIF

UNIF is an amazing company and brand that I follow on Instagram. I also love checking their website for new shoes or clothes. All of their shoes are handmade which is one reason why they are fairly expensive. Here are some of my favorite shoes that they sell.
Marychains


Hellbounds


Cross Trainer High's


Grim Creeper













Head over to their website http://unifclothing.com to shop or visit their awesome blog! I still have not purchased a pair yet even though I am absolutely in love with them. My favorites are the Hellbounds that come with the rainbow shoe laces. They have a 3" platform and a towering 6" heel. My outlook is always the taller, the better!
Hope you are all enjoying your summer!

Stay beautiful, 
xx Kaleigh



Sources:






No comments:

Post a Comment