Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Outfits

 
In Washington state, we are having a very nice fall with sun and even warm temperatures! I am still wearing some of my warmer summer clothes while integrating a few of my fall items. Here is an outfit that I wore a few days ago.
 
I have on a mustard button down and black leggings from Nordstrom BP. My long gray socks that I am wearing and my Enzo Angiolini boots are both from Nordstrom. For accessories, I have on my brown and gold Juicy Couture watch with an ivory collar necklace. I threw my hair up in a bun, since I was on a tight schedule getting ready for school.
 
My porch had just been decorated with corn stalks, and I couldn't resist a picture. The colors I was wearing paired well with the corn stalks and bench.
I found a variety of other people wearing their fall outfits with the beautiful leaves in the background.






 
I hope this gives you some outfit inspiration for the days of fall!
I will post again very soon.
 
Stay beautiful,
 
Kaleigh
 
 
Sources:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment