Friday, September 14, 2012

Colored Mascara


During the past few months, colored mascara has become much more popular. A few celebrities have worn this trend such as Rihanna and Maria Menounos.
 

 
Rihanna has a more subtle look while Maria's is much more dramatic. Not only does colored mascara come in blue, there are a variety of different shades to choose from. Here are some examples that I found.
 

 
 
Teal, purple, and orange are just a few of the possibilities to paint your eyelashes with.
 
 
This last week, I picked up Maybelline's Great Lash in Totally Teal. After putting it on, I realized how awesome of a product it is. The teal goes great with most outfits and really makes my eyes pop!
Make sure to try out this trend at school or even at a football game to show some school spirit. I hope your Friday is fantastic.
 
Stay beautiful,
 
Kaleigh
 
 
Sources:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment