Friday, June 27, 2014

My Favorite Nail Art


This summer, the best nail art trend is painting each nail with something different than the other nails on the same hand. Here are some of my favorite examples that pull off this trend perfectly. 






I used blues, white, and gold to try this out.

I left my thumb and pinky nail with two coats of the royal blue that I bought in a pack of four from Urban Outfitters. I used OPI's 18 carat gold top coat called the Man with the Golden Gun from Skyfall for the index finger. For the middle finger, I used a top coat that was in a pack of two from Revlon that was an iridescent blue. To get the straight line for the ring finger nail, I used tape to mark off the area that I did not want to paint. OPI's Mad Hatter was used for the light blue, and I used a thin brush for the white line. My two midi rings are from Nordstrom BP. 
I hope these pictures give you some ideas to spice up your nails for summer. The key that I have found to get awesome nail art is patience. Be sure to wait until the base color is dry until marking off with tape or painting over. 

Stay Beautiful,
xx Kaleigh

Sources:





No comments:

Post a Comment