Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer = Time for Rompers


I am so excited to be back on the west coast after my first semester of college on the east coast! Summer is also one of my favorite seasons, and I am excited to spend it with fashion and old friends. A trend that I have been wanting to try is rompers. They are the perfect go-to outfit whether you are going to Coachella or hitting the city with friends for the day. Rompers can be knit or lace and backless or long-sleeved. Here are some of my favorites: 

Topshop Eyelet Panel Short Sleeve Romper

Fire Floral Print Halter Romper

One Clothing Lace Panel Romper

Glamorous Surplice Long Sleeve Romper

Liberty Love Print Drawstring Romper 

Charlie Jade Print Silk Romper

Topshop Lace Trim Romper

Hope these pictures give you ideas on some of the different kinds of rompers available. Happy Wednesday!

Stay Beautiful,
xx Kaleigh 

Sources:



No comments:

Post a Comment