Friday, June 27, 2014

Oregon Adventures

This past weekend, I traveled with my friend and her family down to Oregon to stay at the Oregon Garden Resort. It was such a great experience, and the gardens were breath taking. We also went on a hike called the Trail of Ten Falls. The entire loop was about 5 miles mostly uphill. It was completely worth it because of the gorgeous falls we saw. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend:
Oregon Garden Resort




In the pictures above, I am wearing a dress and necklace from Nordstrom BP. along with Steve Madden gladiators. 

Trail of Ten Falls 




For the hike, I wanted to be very comfortable and able to keep cool. I opted for a Nike sports bra, Under Armor light weight tank, Nike capris, and Nike sneakers. 
On the way back from the Oregon, we stopped in Portland for the day. We went to Voodoo, walked down by the water, rented a surrey bike, and just hung out in one of my favorite cities. 







Hope all of your summers are going well! I know I am enjoying my summer to the fullest. I will try to be more on top of things and post more frequently. 

Stay Beautiful,
xx Kaleigh




No comments:

Post a Comment