Monday, September 3, 2012

Warm and Cozy Sweaters


 
Through out this fall I know I will be wearing comfy sweaters at least once a week. In Washington, fall mornings are usually very cold with the temperature not heating up until after noon. Sometimes, I feel like dressing lazy, and it would be so simple to throw on a big sweater and leggings to still look put together.



 


 
 
I also found some ideas for outfits to wear to school or out with friends that include sweaters.
 



 
 
 
Here are some of my favorite sweaters from Nordsstrom BP.
 
Rubbish® Mesh Knit Sweater Tunic in GREY- STONEHENGE
 
BP. Shawl Collar Cardigan in BRICK NAVY- DUSK
 
Rubbish® Pointelle Pullover Sweater in CREAM-BONE
 
Rubbish® Open-Weave Panel Sweater in TAN- LION
 
I have already purchased a couple big sweaters.
 
Free People Burgundy Sweater
 
Gibson Purple Ombre Light Sweater
 
Both of these sweaters are from Nordstrom. My favorite is the top big burgundy one. It is so warm and comfy to wear.
Be sure to go out and pick up a big sweater. I am positive you will fall in love with it just like I did!
 
Stay beautiful,
 
Kaleigh
 
 
Sources:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment