Monday, September 3, 2012

Back to School: Paige Grey Jeans

 
 
This fall, grey jeans are the new color for denim. Grey jeans can be matched with many different colors of tops and different types of shoes. I recently got a big burgundy sweater that I can't wait to try with these pants and some high heels.
I paired a school t-shirt with my brand new Paige 'Skyline' Skinny Jeans (Steely) to help at Sophmore Orientation. Here is a picture of me in my outfit.

 
I was amazed at how perfect my jeans fit. These Paige skinny jeans are a must have for any wardrobe!
 
 
I wore my yellow customized TOMS since I knew there would be a lot of standing and walking through out my day.
When it was time to leave for the first football game of the year, I did not want to change out of my comfy jeans! Instead, I grabbed a jacket and headed for the door. 
Although our team lost, I had the best time and looked stylish in my new Paige jeans.
 
Stay beautiful,
 
Kaleigh
 
  
Sources:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment