Friday, August 31, 2012

Polka Dots, Stripes, and Glitter Nails

Last night, I wanted to change my nails to a new design for one of the events at my school. Pinterest seemed like the best place to find some ideas.




I stumbled along this picture which looked very fun and easy to paint.
To begin this design, I chose an orange base color, white color with a thin brush, and a silver glitter color.
 

 
The orange OPI is called Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? and the silver glitter OPI is called Pirouette My Whistle. The white polish is L.A. Colors' Art Decour.
Next, I painted a base coat on my nails followed by the orange color.
 
 
 
Then, I added the stripes on both of my middle finger nails and polka dots on both of my ring finger nails with the white. To add something extra, I painted both thumb finger nails with the silver glitter.
 
 
I love this variation of the picture that I found on Pinterest. The orange went great with my outfit for the day which included blue and gray.
Try this design out soon! It was both fairly simple and enjoyable to paint.
 
Stay beautiful,
 
Kaleigh
 
 
Source:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment