Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blue Maxi Skirt

A couple days ago my two friends and I decided to go out to grab some frozen yogurt. I wanted to be sure to dress up since I had not done so in awhile.


 
I decided to wear my Free People floral lace crop top with a neon yellow Free People bandeau underneath and blue Willow & Clay maxi skirt. This outfit is perfect for a summer night.
 
 
 
For shoes, I am wearing light brown Ecote platform heels. They are unbelievably comfortable since they are a good six inches tall.
 
 
 
I purchased this cute beaded headband at Nordstroms, and it goes with just about any outfit.
 
 
 
One of my favorite pair of earrings are these silver dangling ones.
 
 


For bracelets, I chose a beaded wire one and a turquoise larger beaded one from the Philippines. My ring is an Irish ring that I recieved from my parents a few years back.


 
 
 
 This picture was taken on my porch swing. You might recognize Colby as he is wearing his new favorite hoodie from Urban Outfitters. He also wears a white shirt underneath with jeans and a pair of black Vans.
 
 

 

 The picture that I love the most is the last one since it shows off how flowy my skirt can be. Thanks again for reading my blog! Hope the rest of your summer continues to be awesome. I will post some pictures of my newly painted nails as soon as I can.
 
Stay beautiful,
 
Kaleigh
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment