Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Seattle with Family

 
Sunday, I drove up to Seattle to spend a day showing family from out of town around the busy city. Our first stop was the King Tut Exhibit at the Pacific Science Center. It was a sunny day, so I chose to wear a fun summer dress and flats.

 
I am wearing my neon yellow Free People bandeau and lace turquoise Urban Outfitter circle dress. The flats that I have on are my customized yellow Toms. Some of my favorite jewelry that I have on are my Tiffany & Co. earrings and necklace, brown and gold Juicy Couture watch, Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses, Nordstrom BP. bracelet, brown belt, and brown crossbody satchel.
 
 
 
 
There was a bubblefest going on and I got to make some awesome bubbles. It defiantly took me back to my childhood since I had gone to the same event more than ten years ago.
I will post more of my trip later!
 
Stay beautiful,
 
Kaleigh
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment