Friday, August 24, 2012

Falling Into Fall

Living in Washington state, our summer is close to nonexistant. Jackets are starting to be worn on chilly days around this time of year since the temperature is beginning to decline. Yesterday, I attended a funeral of one of my family members. Most people choose to go for the safe color black, however I went with my navy lace dress.


Although it was still cold outside, the sun eventually came out as the day went on. I am wearing an Urban Outfitter dress, Nordstrom navy tights, and Dolce Vita navy suede heeled booties from Nordstroms. I also have on my grey Rubbish infinity scarf from Nordstrom BP. and my very versatile light leather jacket. Minimal accessories, such as a couple of bracelets and earrings, pull this outfit together.
 

 
For make up, I did a brown smokey eye with black liner, gold eye shadow right along my under eye, and black mascara. My favorite brand at Nordstroms that I wear daily is Smashbox. If you have never tried their make up, you are really missing out! I used a MAC lipstick in Viva Glam Nicki on my lips that I purchased at Nordstroms and wear all the time.
 
 
'Photo Op - Softbox' Eyeshadow Palette
 
 
'Image Factory' Waterproof Eyeshadow Eyeliner in Charcoal
 
 
Lash Primer
 
 
 
'Full Exposure' Mascara in Jet Black
 
 
MAC 'Viva Glam Nicki' Lipstick
 
I found some similar items to my outfit at Nordstrom BP.
 
 
 
 



 
The shoes from top to bottom are Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, and Dolce Vita all from my favorite store Nordstroms.
Hope you have a fantastic Friday!
 
Stay beautiful,
 
Kaleigh
 
 
Sources:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment