Friday, August 24, 2012

New Nails and Nordstrom's Lacquer

I hope everyone's week is going well. Thank goodness it is finally Friday! As you may have guessed, this is the nail post that I was promising. The other day, I went out to find a new fun shade and ended up with a polish from the fall OPI Germany collection.

 
 
My favorite is Deutsche You Want Me Baby? which I purchased. Here is what the shade looks like on.
 
 
 
 
I decided to paint my fourth nail Bling Dynasty also from OPI which pairs well with the orange hue.
 
 
 
 
I also found some awesome colors at Nordstrom that I need to pick up soon.
 
 
Essie 'Fall 2012' Mini 4-Pack
 
 


Deborah Lippmann 'Swagga Like Us' Mirrored Chrome Nail Lacquer
 
 
 
butter LONDON Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection Nail Lacquer in Dodgy Barnett
 
 


M·A·C 'Styleseeker' Nail Lacquer
(similar to my new OPI shade)
 
Since summer is not over yet, I want to test out this interesting 5-piece ombre nail polish set soon.
 

 
 
In this picture from Pinterest, THE NEW BLACK wave set looks perfect!
 
I cannot wait for fall with many new polishes and nail trends that will be coming up, not to mention the excitement of attending school and seeing friends.
 
Stay beautiful,
 
Kaleigh
 
 
 
 
Sources:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment