Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Simple Chambray Outfit

Yesterday, I woke up early for an ASB meeting since school is beginning next week. I wanted an outfit that I could just throw on quickly and still look put together. This is what I decided to wear.

 
Underneath my Nordstrom BP. chambray, I have on a plain gray v-neck. My black jeans are Silvers and my mustard skinny belt are both from Nordstrom BP. The black suede Steve Madden wedges are also from Nordstrom. I threw on a necklace with a pendant and a similar bracelet from Nordstrom BP. to complete the look.
 

 
I love this chambray since you can wear it with just about anything from dresses to colored pants. Nordstrom BP. has a lot of options to pick the perfect chambray for your style.
 


 
 
My chambray is the bottom picture. As you can see, you can wear your chambray buttoned or unbuttoned and with your sleeves down or rolled up.
 
Stay beautiful,
 
Kaleigh
 
 
Sources:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment