Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dark Floral Print

For this Fall and Winter a trend seen on the runway is dark floral print. I love this because it is still a fun print, just with a darker color that will work in the upcoming season.

These pictures were off the runway by designers Elisa Palomino, Gucci, Emporio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Comme Des Garcon, and Suno. I found some dark floral printed pants that I might try.

Current/Elliott

BDG from Urban Outfitters
While going shopping for clothes mid-summer, I found these pair of jeans that I HAD to try on. Being too dark for summer, I ended up not purchasing them. However, I might just have to get them for this fall.
Looks like I just created my first actual post of fashion, and hope there are many more to come! Thanks for reading!
Stay beautiful,

Kaleigh






No comments:

Post a Comment