Friday, August 24, 2012

Bright Colors

My favorite color for this summer is anything bright. High waisted jeans are also very fun wear. I picked out the pants for this outfit first, then chose the shirt, and finally the shoes.


 
This sheer blue shirt with a cute collar is from Nordstrom BP while my bright pink high waisted pants are BDG from Urban Outfitters. The nude Steve Madden cork wedges from Nordstroms work great with any summer outfit.
 
 
 
To add some jewlery, I put on my Tiffany & Co. silver necklace.
 
 
 
I love this picture that was taken on the patio in my backyard. The green wicker couch complements my outfit and adds some more color to the picture.


 
I kept my make up very simple and my hair down wavy with minimal jewlery on my wrists.
 
 
 
 My outfit reminded me of what Ashley Benson (Hanna) wore a couple episodes ago on the TV show Pretty Little Liars. She looks gorgeous in a Rebecca Minkoff purple top and bright orange pants.
I hope your Friday was a great one, and I will post again very soon!
 
 Stay beautiful,
 
Kaleigh
 
 

 
Sources:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment